Conference Program Overview
120+ sessions. 330+ speakers. 60+ case studies. 6 keynotes.
You’ll cover the most far-reaching marketing ground from the best in marketing:
- Create a comprehensive and insightful strategy that combines data, engagement, and accountability.
- Master real-time multichannel integration across social, mobile, mail, search, and more.
- Leverage data to determine cross-channel attribution, learn customer insights and maximize ROI.
What will you find here?
You’ll find a comprehensive and holistic program at DMA2012 that cuts across all industries, experience levels, strategies and tactics. Some of the major highlights include:
- Nine concurrent session tracks that covers all channels and tactics
- B-to-B Symposium exclusively covers the latest in B-to-B marketing
- ECHO Symposium covers how creative and direct marketing come together to deliver impactful results
- Hands-on Labs in Content, SEO, and NEW Digital Marketing Performance
- Twelve Thought Leadership Series Modules
- Eight Pre-Conference Intensives, introducing a NEW Strategy for Marketers topic
- Six Post-Conference Certifications to advance your career and marketing forward
What’s new at DMA2012?
Every year, DMA2012 introduces fresh new content that capitalizes on marketing trends and data strategies that are most relevant to you and the business of marketing.
- Market Intelligence Modules
Join our strategic partners as they discuss how their business intelligence have become critical and what they are doing to leverage social channels.
- Spotlight Session
This new session will showcase how to use data to gain insights that build stronger satisfaction and loyalty with data-driven, personally relevant communications.
Navigate through these pages to uncover all the rich education offered to you at DMA2012. Or, download the Agenda at-a-Glance here
to find the entire conference mapped out for you by package, date, and time.